[Gvsig_english] xyz data

Angus Jeffery jeffery.ap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:00:45 CEST 2012

Hi Ben
Thanks for such a quick reply. I created the required header rows for
r.in.ascii and but when I run it I am getting a consistent error
message: "Data conversion failed at row 2091676, col 1". I looked at
the data in this row and there is nothing different to any other
record. Could this be a memory issue, is there a limit to how many
points can be processed this way? What else should I check?
Best regards
Angus