[Gvsig_english] network analyst

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Jun 4 09:56:43 CEST 2012

Hi Pedro,

it seems that it's a problem in your layer, a shapefile is not correct.
You must clean it previously, and then you must test the connectivity, etc.

You can do it with the Topology extension, but it's still on
development, so we recommend you to install it on a new gvSIG 1.11
installation, and make a copy of your data previously.

For the next times, you can attach the gvSIG.log file, that saves the
information of the error. After getting the error, close gvSIG and a log
file is generated with the error. This file is in C:\Documents and
Settings\{UserName}\gvSIG\gvSIG.log (in Windows) or
/home/$USER/gvSIG/gvSIG.log (in Linux).

Best regards,
     Mario