[Gvsig_english] bug in build 1411 gvSIG 1.12: NoSuchMethodError with Shortest path (org.gvsig.graph)

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 12 10:17:41 CEST 2012

Hi Fran,
thanks for your kind attention and amazing work. I take this opportunity
to suggest two useful feature requests in reference to the Network Analysis
extension:
1) adding a "Save / Load barriers layer" buttons (options) in the Route
control panel (Network menu);
2) adding a "Delete all" option in the Network / Delete submenu (as first
option possibly).
They should be very easy to implement and save time in the analysis.

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano