[Gvsig_english] Calculate line lenght in polygons

szeman istvan.szeman at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:47:49 CEST 2012

Dear Users!
I'm a hungarian student using open source gis applications, and writing
documentations and tutorials for a lot of os gis programs. I'm intrested in
GvSIG and i want to know how can I calculate total line lenght in a grid
cell (m/ha) from vector data (corine clc 2000).  I tried to find the
solutions in sextante tools but I couldn't find it.
Thanks!