[Gvsig_english] transfer GPS-data, “gpx”-format, to gvSIG

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Wed Sep 26 15:45:14 CEST 2012

Right - this extension had completly come out of my sight, even though I had
already downloaded it (together with the GPS extension). I will test it out
as soon as I have installed gvSIG 1.12 soon.

Nevertheless, I still hope to have pointed to some usefull tools and given
some usefull hints in my document. At least I experienced when working with
several other colleagues that very often it's no so much the lack of tools,
but the "how to" that needs be documented and praticed...

Thanks again for that! Looking forward to integrate the findings into my
"hand out"...

Klaus