[Gvsig_english] sextante breakdown

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:10:45 CEST 2012

No, there is a directory called sextante inside your home directory, and
there you will find files like sextante.log, sextante_grass.log, etc.
BTW, look to these files to see what happened.
Also, if you are using GRASS and SAGA extensions, I don't know if these
extensions are stable enough....

Good luck.

Fran.

Fran Peñarrubia