[Gvsig_english] Network extension for gvSIG 1.12 available

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 19 12:25:29 CET 2013

Il 19/02/2013 12.13, gvSIG News Office ha scritto:

> A new version of the network analysis extension compatible with gvSIG
> 1.12 is now available.
>
> It can be installed from the gvSIG add-ons manager (menu Tools > Add-ons
> manager, select the "Installation from URL" option, and the
> "org.gvsig.graph (1.1.0-1241 version)" plugin) and comes with the
> following new features:
>           * Processes performance improved.
>           * Export route as layer.

Hi all,
many thanks for the new release. I have only a question. Why is the
version of the new plugin 1.1.0-1241? What does it mean? The version
before this one was 1.12.0-1417, so it seems that we have to downgrade
the plugin. The plugin version system is not very clear at the moment.

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano