[Gvsig_english] spatial selection - and gvSIG 2.0

Alvaro Anguix aanguix at gvsig.com
Mon Jul 8 12:14:02 CEST 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

In a first phase the aim is to migrate the functionality from the 1.x
version to the 2.x one, and in principle any improvements are planned
for this functionality. Anyway, if you have any suggestion to improve
the process you can send it to us. For example, as you are commenting
about the selection process, it would be able to be interesting to have
a progress bar.
About the processing time in gvSIG 1.11, we have detected it sometimes,
when the selected layer had a lot of individual elements (for example a
river, where each segment was a different register in the database). It
last about one or two minutes sometimes, but it finished correctly.

Best,
Alvaro