[Gvsig_english] Huge Tables in gvSIG

DanielaHolzmann daniela.holzmann at muenchen.de
Tue Jul 16 10:06:01 CEST 2013

Dear list,
we are running gvSIG 1.11 on Linux. I tried to calculate a simple expression
in a table that has got 1.44 millions entries. After calculating aprox.
250000 rows the calculations stops with the attached warning. The warning is
attached as a screenprint as it isn't possible to save it as a file. Do you
have any idea how i could manage to work with a file of that size? I only
opened the dbf-file to work with, as the program can't handle the shape-file
and breaks down when I start working with that one. It is not possible to
raise the workspace of the pc.
Thanks!
Daniela error1.jpg
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5066671/error1.jpg>