[Gvsig_english] Feedback gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 --

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Tue Jun 4 02:56:19 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,

Operating System: Ubuntu 13.04.
gvSIG Version 2.0.0.2066
Java version: 1.6.0_20

**SUGGESTION**

When trying to install symbol sets as outlined in your recent blog I
noticed that their is no way of filtering symbols from the main category
list.

If you select all you can see "Forestry ... symbols" but no category
filter selects only symbols.

If you select "Type > symbols" you see the list but this is a bit confusing.

Can I suggest that "symbols" are also tagged and able to be filtered in
the category list?

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides