[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- How do I work with Multisurface3D Shapefiles?

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Thu Jun 6 18:49:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks to the work of Jorge Piera they are really based on the ISO
19107:2003 [1], which "specifies conceptual schemas for describing the
spatial characteristics of geographic features".

GML (ISO 19136:2007) [2] is a XML encoding compliant with the previous
ISO, so geometry types are similar to gvSIG's.

Regards.

[1]
http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=26012
[2]