[Gvsig_english] Main forum

Joaquin del Cerro jjdelcerro.gvsig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:01:23 CET 2013

El 04/03/13 02:58, Simon Cropper escribió:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Progressively over the last few months I have seen less and less traffic
> on the gvsig_internacional at listserv.gva.es mail lists.
>
> Is this still the main forum for international users of gvSIG or has it
> moved to a new list or forum?

Hello Simon,
as far as I know :) , this is still the forum for non-spanish gvSIG international users,
so if you want to continue with gvSIG this remains the right place.

Some time ago I was created a separate list for non-spanish developers (gvsig-desktop-devel at joinup.ec.europa.eu,

Traffic depends on the users, there are sometimes more sometimes less.

Sorry for my terrible English.

Greetings
Joaquin

El trafico depende de los usuarios, a veces hay mas otras menos.

Un saludo
Joaquin

--
Joaquin Jose del Cerro