[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 will not create ps-output (print to file via printing dialogue)

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:14:22 CET 2013

Hi Georg.

I think Benjamin is right, you are running Out of Memory. This error is
different from Wolfgang's file descriptor error.

Please, can you increase the memory available to gvSig?. If you do that,
we may solve this problem (although the file descriptor can arise later).

To increase memory, go to the gvSIG installation directory and edit the
file
gvsig-desktop.l4j
with a text editor.

Then, uncomment the line