[Gvsig_english] Webinar in English (September 23rd): 'Introducing gvSIG Desktop version 2 (in English)'

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue Sep 24 17:01:44 CEST 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

we found that website some months ago. We were asking about prices for
the platforms that supported Linux. From the options that we selected,
one of them was very expensive, from other ones we didn't receive any
reply, and we finally tried with other one but we had several problems
on Linux, so we couldn't use it.

We are studying other options, and we hope to find some platform that
works on Linux and cover all our needs. We'll see Adobe Connect too.

The webinar will be published soon at the gvSIG website.

Best regards,
   Mario