[Gvsig_english] Problems with adds on

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 1 12:26:22 CET 2014

Hi Arturo,

what build are you installing?

With this message we don't have enough information about if it's an
error or not. If you continue the installation, if it's not an error it
should install the layout required. After that, if you access again to
the addons manager, and select the Layout option at the left side, what
layout build is installed?

Best regards,
   Mario