[Gvsig_english] Please help me...

Joaquin Jose del Cerro Murciano jjdelcerro at gvsig.org
Sat Feb 7 11:20:59 CET 2015

> Hello Friends
>
> Anyone can guide me how to solve this following error?
>
> java.lang.stringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
>
> Hello MirAhsani,
What operating system and version of gvSIG use?
You can describe what you were doing when the error occurred and attach the
file "gvSIG.log"?

In "Windows" normally is in "C: \ Users \ my-user \ gvSIG" or "C: \
Documents and Settings \ my-user \ gvSIG". In linux in "/ home / my-user /
gvSIG".

Each time you run gvSIG the file is deleted and the error information is
lost. You would have to reproduce the error, close gvSIG and attach the "
gvSIG.log" file.

regards
Joaquin

> I appreciate your answers.
> Best regards

Joaquin Jose del Cerro Murciano
Development and software arquitecture manager at gvSIG Team
jjdelcerro at gvsig.com
jjdelcerro at gvsig.org
gvSIG Association
www.gvsig.com