[Gvsig_english] Installation of gvSIG_2.3_RC1

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Feb 29 16:59:28 CET 2016

Dear Silvia,

in Linux it seems to be a Java version problem, that it's using other
version. You could try to install this one:
http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig-desktop/runtimes/java/java1.8/jre-8u72-linux-x64.tar.gz
and run the installer again.

In reference to the Windows error, I don't know what can be happening.
Have you tried to uninstall gvSIG and install it again? We would roule
out possible causes at that way.

Best regards,
   Mario