[Gvsig_english] georeferencing gvSIG 2.2

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Mar 9 13:42:01 CET 2016

Dear Uli,

it seems there's an error when using coordinates instead of reference
cartography. There's an opened ticket at the bugtracker:
https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/issues/3436

At this moment you will have to use reference cartography.

In addition, gvSIG OADE wasn't an official version. It was based on
gvSIG 1.11, so you can use that version or gvSIG 1.12 if any
functionality is not working on gvSIG 2.x.

Best regards,
     Mario