[Gvsig_english] Issues with .shp files

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Wed Dec 26 12:37:11 CET 2018

Bernadette, I am using gvSIG 2.4 portable version with Windows 10 64 bits without any problem. I would say that your problem is not with the Windows version but with other kind of origin. After you downloaded the 2.4 portable version (http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig-desktop-testing/dists/2.4.0/builds/2850/gvSIG-desktop-2.4.0-2850-final-win-x86_64.zip), unzipped it, with which file did you try to open it?

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY