[Gvsig_english] [NEWSLETTER] Re: [NEWSLETTER] Re: [NEWSLETTER] Re: installation problem with GVSIG desktop 2.5.1

sara bini sara.bini8171 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:22:43 CEST 2023

Hello Mario.

I finally find that the problem with GVSIG installation is the anti virus.
In the past i had not this kind of problem. Probably, the security policy
has changed some parameter and I cannot install gvsig without temporary
disabilitating the anti virus software. I worked in the Comune of Genova
public administration so I can't check some change regarding this kind of
settings.
I hope this can help some other users.
Thank you to all of you for your support,

Sara