[OpenSDI] Java bindings for GDAL (was [Gvsig_desarrolladores] JMRSID)

Gabriel Roldán groldan en axios.es
Mar Sep 27 17:28:17 CEST 2005

ok,
I'm under the impression that GDAL could still be good for WMS.

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 15:57, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Butler have been working on "next generation swig bindings" for GDAL and
> my hope is that someone will be able to pick up the Java aspect of this
> work to produce Java bindings that are closely aligned with other NG SWIG
> bindings.  These would then be the "official" supported GDAL bindings.

Oh dear, you can't imagine since how many time ago I'm willing to find the
time to look at the C# swig bindings and try to adapt it to java. Hopefully
I'll find the time or someone else do it in the while :)

thanks to all for your replies.

sincerelly,

Gabriel.