[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Possibly two small bugs

S.O. orste en libero.it
Mie Nov 5 16:34:27 CET 2008

Hi, I'm developing a driver for gvSIG (1.1.2) that reads GeoMedia warehouses. While debugging the driver with various datasets, I've noticed two strange behaviours (perhaps bugs, but I would like to hear your advice):

- while loading (through a ConcreteMemoryDriver) a set of points (FPoint3D) with a negative X coordinate and an extent of the data less than 1 (e.g. (-73.855547,40.500022),(-73.65868,40.499907),(-73.499507,40.499465), ...), the extent of the viewport is not set correctly because the FLyrVect class detects a Rectangle2D with a 0 dimension (and so it sets the viewport to a standard size of 100x100) due to the fact that the getBounds method of the FPoint2D class returns an incorrect Rectangle with a 0 dimension and his upper left-point set on the right (and not on the left) of the point currently processed (the getBounds2D method works fine instead); my workaround consists in changing the Rectangle returned by getBounds method by a Rectangle that really bounds the point

- the Draw method of the ShpStrategy class doesn't always render correctly the symbol of a FPoint3D (reducing the size to a pixel) because it considers only 2D-points and not 3D-points; my workaround consists in adding the test for FPoint3Ds along with FPoint2Ds

Thank you for your advice!
Stefano