[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Re: [Gvsig_english] Building gvSIG from SVN repository

Jaime Paneque-Galvez jaime_paneque en yahoo.es
Vie Oct 3 17:00:14 CEST 2008

Hi Jorge

Thanks a lot for writing up a few notes on how to build gvSIG from the project´s SVN repository. It is great you can now do so with gvSIG and am sure there will be a few people out there eager to give it a go!

I don´t know, however, if the link you have provided is OK. In my case, I haven´t been able to follow it as have got an error. Have also tried to access the link going directly to the Prodevelop website but have not had any success either... Can you please advice?

Best regards.

Jaime