[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Arcsde 9.2 and gvSig

setecastronomy filippo_martinelli en virgilio.it
Vie Oct 17 11:25:26 CEST 2008

Hi,
here where I work we use ESRI products extensively. We would like to try
gvSig but the first attempt was unseccessfull. We have some geoDatabases
accessible via Arcsde 9.2 (we will switch to 9.3 soon) and we intalled the
gvsig - arcsde connector (which is developed for 9.1). We can open the
geodatabase and see a list of feature classes or datasets, but there is a
null pointer exception selecting one of them.
Some internet searches bring us to believe the connector works only with
ArcSDE 9.1, so we have no chance to use it. Is it correct ? Will a new
connector for 9.2 and 9.3 be available soon ?

Thanks
Filippo