[Gvsig_desarrolladores] gvSIG @ FOSS4G CodeSprint?

Andrés Maneiro amaneiro en cartolab.es
Jue Ago 26 15:44:47 CEST 2010

Hello Jorge,

I think you all have a better understanding than me about what's the
priority now in gvSIG: if working on gvSIG 2.0 new features, solving
bugs in gvSIG 1.10, ... So, I'd rather work on the stuff you consider
more important.

Nevertheless, if we decide to focus on solving bugs for gvSIG 1.10, I'd
suggest to work on:

  - TOC: adding some small new options plus resolve some annoying bugs.
  - Layer Style: minor improvements and solve some bugs in Simbology and
Labelling.

If you agree about the later two general guides, I could wrote down in
the wiki some specific bugs and feature requests gathered last months
from some gvSIG users.

But, please, take that only as a suggestion. I'm open to participate in
other goals if they are more important and make sense. At the end, gvSIG
is your baby! :)

best,
amaneiro