[Gvsig_desarrolladores] WindowInfo profiles

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra en gmail.com
Vie Dic 9 11:44:58 CET 2011

Hi David,

If I recall well, this method serves to specify which is the behaviour of
the window you are implementing for docking skin. Each profile behaves in a
different way, for example DIALOG_PROFILE is a undocked window. If you
don't overwrite this method the window will behave as a editor profile.

Cheers.

2011/12/8 David Santos Pinheiro <davidsantospinheiro en gmail.com>

> Hi!
>
> The interface com.iver.andami.ui.mdiManager.IWindow has the method
> getWindowProfile().
> What's this method for? What's this "profile"?
>
> The class com.iver.andami.ui.mdiManager.WindowInfo allways repeats the
> same comment: /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
> so i can't undestand what the options are.
>
> /    /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
>     public static final Integer EDITOR_PROFILE = new Integer(1);
>     /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
>     public static final Integer TOOL_PROFILE = new Integer(2);
>     /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
>     public static final Integer PROJECT_PROFILE = new Integer(3);
>     /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
>     public static final Integer PROPERTIES_PROFILE = new Integer(4);
>     /** Specifies that this window has an editor profile */
>     public static final Integer DIALOG_PROFILE = new Integer(5);/
>

> Any help is appreciated.
> Keep on the good work!
>
> David Pinheiro
>
> PS: gvsig-desktop-devel en lists.forge.osor.eu doesn't seem to work. Is
> there any new mailinglist for english writing developers?

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es