[Gvsig_desarrolladores] [Gvsig_english] Cape Verde Islands EPSG code in gvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez en prodevelop.es
Jue Mayo 12 10:31:11 CEST 2011

Hello Idalina. You have not attached any doc I think?

I have done this test:

- I have created a user CRS with these parameters:

http://www.eye4software.com/resources/grid/4826/

- I have downloaded some OSM data from Praia (Cape Verde) and I have reprojected it from EPSG:4326 to my new CRS. The result is this SHP:

http://www.prodevelop.es/files/fm/public/downloads/jldominguez/praia_possibly_epsg4826.zip

Can you download that SHP and check if it is correctly in EPSG:4826 (compare it with your layers)

Which problems did you have when trying to use a custom CRS?

You were unable to create it or you saw errors? Does that SHP have the same errors you detected in your tests?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)