[Gvsig_desarrolladores] CodeSprint coordinating web page

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz en gvsig.com
Lun Oct 3 14:05:36 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I know everyone here undestands me, so sorry for not translating every
mail I crosspost to the development lists.

Nacho has created the gvSIG CodeSprint wiki page and I added some
contents from last year page.

https://gvsigcodesprintvalencia2011.jottit.com/

It's in Spanish, as far as anyone interested on attending is Spanish
spoken. As we have a brave gvSIG non-Spanish coder attending this
activity I will be glad to translate it.

Anyway the most important data is:

- When: November 29th
- Where: Innova Room at Polytechnic University of Valencia, kindly
provided by ai2 institute (Thanks!!)

If you're interested in attending:

- raise your head and say hi here (preferably on the devel list)
- discuss about what you expect of the CodeSprint
- send me a private mail (jsanz at gvsig dot com) with your name and ID
number (for net access) and I will answer you with the password to edit
the wiki page
- come with your laptop **and an ethernet wire**!!

Best regards!!

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
gvSIG Team at Prodevelop