[Gvsig_desarrolladores] LOCK Postgis tables gvSIG-1.X

Nacho Uve nachouve en gmail.com
Lun Ene 9 19:22:35 CET 2012

El 9 de enero de 2012 14:38, Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio <
jldominguez en prodevelop.es> escribió:

>  Hello,
> Do you mean that you have added a Postgis table in a gvSIG view and, after
> that, other applications have problems to access the same table?

Not only adding a PG layer on the view, if you select the layer name on the
"Add layer dialog (GeoDB tag)" the administration user can not
execute maintenance operations on that layer such a VACUUM, add a column,
etc.

> Do those problems happen until the layer is removed from the gvSIG view or
> until  gvSIG is closed?

If I close the "Add layer" dialog, that table is still locked on the
database.
If I open a new dialog, the table is still locked.

 What kind of problems are you talking about?

I think there is some transitions not ended or something like that. That
happens with no layer added, just by clicking on the "add layer" dialog.

Thank you!!
Nacho V

> Regards,
> Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio