[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Fwd: [SoC] [Google Summer of Code] Deadline for filling Ideas pages - 28th of March

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao en icarto.es
Mar Mar 19 16:16:39 CET 2013

Hi all,

this is a reminder about the deadline for filling ideas pages.

If you want to participate with any idea to improve some of the
different flavors of gvSIG (Desktop, Mobile, Mini) you should describe
it on the wiki page[1].

Regards,
Pablo

[1]: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas