[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Question about export SLD file

jenny_han hanyuxinbnu en gmail.com
Vie Abr 28 05:38:45 CEST 2017

hello!

I want publish SLD file in Geoserver, while I notice that the label of SLD
file exported by GVSIG is different from what can be accepted by Geoserver.
Then I want to find the template of SLD in GVSIG, like some xsl file,
however I couldn't find anything file related to SLD file. Could you please
tell me how GVSIG export SLD file without a template?

Thank!

Jenny