[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Question about Building our first plugin in gvSIG2.2

Joaquin Jose del Cerro Murciano jjdelcerro en gvsig.org
Jue Mar 2 09:52:16 CET 2017

> Hello,I followed the method in this website,
> https://oscar9.github.io/gvsig_scripting/en/developers_
> quick_start/2.2/building_our_first_plugin.html,
> and everything seemed to be okay. But when I run the
> org.gvsig.landregistryviewer.main.Main, many errors arise. I have no idea
> about how to solve it. Could you please enlighten me?
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5310234/error.png>
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5310234/9.png>

Hello Jenny.
I'm afraid the "org.gvsig.landregistryviewer.main" subproject of
"org.gvsig.landregistryviewer" has not been updated in the latest versions
of gvSIG. If you really want to do things with gvSIG, that project does not
need it. This subproject serves to test the swing and logic part without
having to run gvSIG for it. The important thing is to compile and properly
deploy the "org.gvsig.landregistryviewer.app.mainplugin" subproject on the
gvSIG installation. If so, you should see that on startup of gvSIG
automatically displays a view and loads a layer on it.

I have in the list of things to do review
"org.gvsig.landregistryviewer.main", but I do not know when I might have
time for it.

a greeting
Joaquin

> Thank you!
> Jenny

Joaquin Jose del Cerro Murciano
Development and software arquitecture manager at gvSIG Team
jjdelcerro en gvsig.com
jjdelcerro en gvsig.org
gvSIG Association
www.gvsig.com