[Gvsig_english] eclipse

Hugues Boussard hugues.boussard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:39:00 CEST 2006

Holla,

I have a problem concerning the integration of gvsig into eclipse.

Inded, I manage to make appear the java projects in the package explorer and
I launch the diferent "ant builds" ... but when I launch the Launcher.java, the
application open but I can't do anything else "erreur non récupérer par
l'utilisateur" and when I look into the eclipse console, I realize that the
Andami project don't know the other one because he don't know the classes
into. So my build is not good but I don't understand why.

Could you help me ? thanks

Hugues Boussard,
INRA - SAD Paysage
ps : thanks for the french presentation in Rennes on Friday, it was very
interresting !!!