[Gvsig_english] transparent raster

Nacho Brodin brodin_ign at gva.es
Tue Dec 12 08:46:35 CET 2006

Hello,
You can make a colour or colour range transparent selecting "Transparency" in
the dialog "Raster Properties". In this dialog you have to insert a  value
for each value R,G,B and add this to the list (255, 255, 255 make the white
transparent). When you press Apply or Accept these pixels will turn
transparent in the view.

Regards
Nacho Brodin.