[Gvsig_english] Partial update gvSIG 0.5.1 available.

Manuel Madrid García madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Feb 16 11:45:34 CET 2006

Hi all.

We inform you that gvSIG 0.5.1, a partial update of gvSIG 0.5, is now
available for download in which some problems detected by our users have
been fixed, so it is possible to working normally with the application.

As usual, it can be downloaded from the Download section of the web page
(http://www.gvsig.gva.es/espa/descargasw/descarga_software.htm).

Warning: to install the partial update you must have gvSIG 0.5 correctly
installed.

The fixed bugs are:

   - When accessing to a net drive (local net) to load a layer and the
associated data files have no write permissions, the application can
open neither the data table nor the layer properties. Now, the
application now opens will open these files as read-only mode.

   - When an error occurs accessing the data of a layer that has been
loaded into the TOC, the layer disappears and does not warn to the user.
Now, it shows a message to the user telling that the theme will be deleted.

Your contributions help us to improve our product. So please, feel free
to send us any comment about a bug or problem you find.

Kind regards.
--
Manuel Madrid.
gvSIG project (http://www.gvsig.gva.es)