[Gvsig_english] Opened the registration period for the 2nd gvSIG Conferences

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Oct 17 18:29:16 CEST 2006

It is our pleasure to inform you about the 2nd gvSIG Conferences
“Building Realities” that will be held on November 23rd and 24th of 2006
in the Auditorium of the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum in the Ciutat de
les Arts i de les Ciències, Valencia.

Many projects developed by several organizations using gvSIG and other
GIS open source software will be presented. Also a series of round table
sessions will be organized, on the topics of Free Software,
interoperability, and standards for handling geographic information,
finally, you will be able to attend technical workshops about gvSIG and
its use in GIS project development.

Registration is already available through our website. To register you
can visit the conference website http://www.gvsig.gva.es/jornadas and
fill in the form.

For more detailed information on this Conference, please go to:
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/jornadas,
where you will find other useful information like accommodation and
transport.

See you there!

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez