[Gvsig_english] Resultset postgis and atlas

erwan bocher erwan.bocher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:39:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm working about two jobs with gvsig.

First integrate isqlviewer in gvsig to execute query and display result like
a table or a geographic layer. I use a jump bridge  but I prefer to use
gvsig layer model. I have tested a code to load a postgis layer sent by
Francisco but I have a jdbc error when I analyse a resultset.
Example : select buffer(the_geom, 10) from my spatialTable;

See this page for an example in OpenJUMP :
http://r1.bocher.free.fr/index.php?n=Main.Exp%e9rimentations

Second I'd like to build an atlas in pdf with gvsig. Page layout must change
dynamically according to a layer which several bounding box. Each rectangle
represents a space to be exported in pdf.
Do you understand ?

Kenavo

Erwan Bocher.