[Gvsig_english] Wish::Improved snapping-option during digitizing (solved!)

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Apr 4 14:06:53 CEST 2007

Hi list,
recently, I was told that this feature is alredy implemented in gvSIG. Great!
Well, this is the way to go, if you would like to snap to another background
theme:
"You can do this by now. I think there is an option "Edition Properties" with
right click on the editing layer that will allow you to select the
background vector layers to allow snapping to them
Have fun!!."

Best regards,
Wolfgang