[Gvsig_english] An idea for gvSIG:: google-maps extension!

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Aug 3 08:57:43 CEST 2007

Hi Luis,
well - you might find this article interesting. Therefore, I thought that it
should be possible.

--> http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070812300100001.ew/topstory.html

I found this article when browsing through the mapserver-users-list (german
list):

--> http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/mapserver-de/2006-September/002577.html

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Donnerstag 02 August 2007 pH:55:16 nachmittags/abends schrieb Luis W.
Sevilla: