[Gvsig_english] short remark on gvSIG 1.1::close project

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Aug 7 17:02:42 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I really appreciate the new version of gvSIG 1.1, but one thing that confuses
me is the "save ressources"-dialogue, which pops up, when gvSIG is closed.
I liked the old dialogue more (save? yes/no), because it was more clear. There
should be a button like "exit without saving" or something. To save an empty
selection in order to exit without saving seems a little bit complicated to
me. But that is only my opinion. What do you think?

Best,
Wolfgang