[Gvsig_english] English tutorial

Jaime Paneque jaime_paneque at yahoo.es
Sun Aug 12 16:45:21 CEST 2007

Hi Manuel

That's great news indeed! Has the live-DVD been already released? How can we get hold of it? I'd be quite interested in getting it (Spanish would be fine to me). Do you have an estimation on when the English version will be available though?

Kind regards

Jaime

Manuel Madrid <madrid_man at gva.es> escribió: Hi again Jaime.

We're releasing a live-DVD containing:
- Last gvSIG release installed.
- Last gvSIG release binaries.
- Last gvSIG release source code.
- OGC servers installed: MapServer, Geoserver, Degree, GeoNetwork
- Geodatabase installed: PostgreSQL + Postgis.
- Vector and raster Cartography.
- Course in gvSIG (basic).

In other words, a course in gvSIG and all what you need to do the exercises.
The bad news is that the course is only in spanish at the moment.

To have all the documentation in english is a must for us.
We go as fast as we can.

Regards,
Manuel.