[Gvsig_english] Some troubles with WMS layers

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:44:07 CET 2007

Hi Jaume and thanks for your answer,

sorry but still don't understand the situation.

How have you load that page?

Attached is the getcapabilities request from the server and this is the
Openlayers that is using it.

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/controls.html

Using http://labs.metacarta.com/wms/vmap0 as server and "basic" as layer
inside gvSIG (as the Openlayers demo),
show those warning:

[ FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 3/5)
[ FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 4/5)

Thank you very much for the help

Luca