[Gvsig_english] big trouble when opening project

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Mon Dec 17 15:51:24 CET 2007

I know this is not what you are asking for, but you can take a look
to your gvp file (the project) with any text editor. Try to make a
duplicate of the file to save your work. This is not a big help, but
at least you can do a new project with a similar setting to the one
you can't open. To me this occurs, mainly, when I have tables (dbf)
in some projects.
Look for lines like this:
  <property key="file" value="/Volumes/LaCieDisk/Users/Shared/
agus_compartido/cerrodelavirgen/ArenalPlanos/845/T84541.DGN"/>
Good luck