[Gvsig_english] sld export problems

"Sven Böhme (WhereGroup)" sven.boehme at wheregroup.com
Wed Dec 19 10:09:42 CET 2007

Hi List,

first of all: thanks for the fast help. I solved all the problems and
now the sld works fine with geoserver. Here are the problems/bugs:

1. geoserver needs a schema, etc in the StyledLayerDescriptor parameter,
something like this:

<StyledLayerDescriptor version="1.0.0"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/sld StyledLayerDescriptor.xsd"
  xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/sld"
  xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"

2. the parameter CssParameter needs the value name, not Name!

3. In the filter sektion you have to add ogc: infront of all parameters.
Like this

          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
              <ogc:PropertyName>xxx</ogc:PropertyName>
              <ogc:Literal>0</ogc:Literal>
            </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
          </ogc:Filter>

4. The Literal "Default" is not a correct value!

But now I have another question. Which script do I have to change and
where is it?

Thanks!
Sven

SAE-TANG Musy-abson schrieb:
> Hi Sven,
>
> Indeed, gvSIG doesn't close correctly the <Filter> tag. The end tag </Filter> should come before the symbology definition.
> You may have also a problem with the <FeatureTypeStyleName> tag, remove this tag, or to change it in order to fit the feature name defined in Geoserver.
> But according to your sld file, you seem already done those tips. ;-)
>
> Nonetheless, your first rule looks strange : <Literal>Default</Literal>. The value should be a literal not a text. But normally this rule (and only this) will be skipped by Geoserver.
> So your sld seem well formed and should works with Geoserver... may be you have a problem with your adding process, or with your filter definition... Try to use the sld file without filter.
>
> Bye.
>
> Abson

>>> Sven

---------------------------------------