[Gvsig_english] sld export problems

SAE-TANG Musy-abson Musy-abson.Sae-tang at heig-vd.ch
Thu Dec 20 13:25:43 CET 2007

Hi,

About the question if you need or not the ogc: prefix for the Filter element, is not referring to any OGC specification (it's a XML problem).
In your case (Sven) you need to use the ogc: prefix, because you specified a name space (xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc") in your first point. For example I didn't use any name space, and it works well without ogc: prefix in Geoserver 1.5.

Bye.