[Gvsig_english] - error with oracle spatial

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Dec 21 11:46:12 CET 2007

Hello, Diego:

In gvSIG 1.1 there is a misplaced file that causes the problem you mention. To solve it, just copy the file:

..\gvSIG_1.1\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig\images\jdbc.png

to this folder:

..\gvSIG_1.1\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig.oracle_spatial\images\

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, Andrea:

The problem you mention is being solved now and will be fixed in a future version of gvSIG, but I don't know if it will be possible to include in the 1.1.1 version which I think will be published one of these days.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68