[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 16

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Sat Dec 22 14:25:04 CET 2007

Hi, Andrea,

I mean that we can read the view ALL... to find out which tables are available, not only from the user's schema, so the user will be able to add to his view tables from other schemas, and we will write to USER... when the user stores a vector layer as an Oracle table.

When you use the "GeoDB" wizard to add a layer, the list of available tables you see is the content of ALL... (I understand that you can see that list.)

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68