[Gvsig_english] Some information about gvSIG

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:13:57 CET 2007

Firstly very compliments for the product. I review various desktop GIS
client (OpenJump, uDig and QGIS), but in my  personal  opinion  this is the
best for  functionality  and performance.
I'm thinking about the possibility to improve the capability of gvSIG
developing some plugins and I would know if there is some tutorial for the
plugin development and secondly if there is some road map about the future
functionalities of gvSIG.

Particularly the functionalities of which I'm thinking about is:
- improvement of the layer symbolizing
- addition of topology editing (as I saw in foss4g2006 presentation)

Finally I would know if is possible to add an other reference system to
those already present in gvSIG, I would to manage layer and project in Gauss
Boaga reference system.

Thanks a lot

Simone Casciaroli