[Gvsig_english] csv tables

evangelia kappa evkappa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:14:34 CET 2007

Hello all,
I am trying out gvSIG 1.0 on Windows, and I am encountering problems with
My data initially came in an Excel spreadsheet which i saved into a csv
file, although when i try to load this in gvSIG the data is merged in one
coloumn seperated by commas.
I have created a test csv to check if the problem lies on how excel exports
into csv but the same problem occurs. I have also made sure that the text
data in excel is in the corresponding format, and even closed the text in
notepad within quotations.
Any clues very much appreciated!
/Evangelia