[Gvsig_english] again about batch processing

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:17:45 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
some weeks ago I asked about the possibility to use gvsig+sextante through
command line, and I was answered that it's not possibile by now. Yesterday I
read the foss4g2007 presentation* of sextante for gvsig extension, where
there was this sentence instead:

"Extensions can be run from the gvSIG GUI using a toolbox-like interface,
and also from a command-line shell."

Couls someone tell me more about it? I would need to use it to run automated
and batch geoprocessing. I know Java is not the best solution to do it,
beacuse of the long virtual machine start-up times, but I would like to give
it a try...
Thanks.
--
Giovanni A.